Today is Monday Meme day.
Please enjoy and play along if you wish.
*Do you Listen to or watch any Knit Podcasts?
*Do you purchase pattern books now that you have Ravelry?
*Do you have a photo of yourself knitting?
*Do you have a photo of a relative who has passed knitting or crocheting?
*What is your favorite two color combination?
*Have you ever had an injury that prevented you from knitting?
*Do you know a man who loves to knit?
*Have you ever been asked to knit something for pay?
*Have you knit with Quivet?
*Do you play the lottery and would you giveaway
yarns if you won?
1. I love Wooly Cakes and Wooden Spoons podcasts.
I like the Grocery girls too.
I like a podcast to be about 20 minutes to a half an hour.
2. I really don't pay for a whole pattern book because of Ravelry.
Sorry book authors....
3. I have an ugly photo of me knitting from 10 years ago.
I think it is time for a photo shoot with the needles! haha
4. I have no such photos. I am told I had a Hungarian great grandfather who knit past his hundreth birthday.
The favorite sister in my family of origin was given a sweater that my father's mother made.
She doesn't even knit.
5. My current favorite two color combo is yellow and blue. Alas I cant find any sock yarn in this favorite...but I plan to!
6.I injured my right forearm at work once when a door slammed into me as I was akwardly bagging an infant through the isolette windows coming back from the OR.
It made me really cranky pants not to knit for over a month.
Due to this, I carefully select my extra curriculars.
(I wont lift weights because I dont want to hurt my knitting arm..and because I never want to lift weights!)
I only bobber fish because I dont want to cast and reel for hours and hurt my arm.
I always have them take blood for donation from my left arm...I think I'm paranoid!)
7. Sadly, I don't personally know a man who knits.
I see the same man every year at the Wisconsin Sheep and Wool festival knitting socks at the Crook and Whistle competition.
Maybe next year I'll sit next to him and knit socks too
8. No. But Allison has been paid to knit a baby dress once.
9. I would love to try Quivet.
10. Yes. If I won the lottery I'd give away a lot of yarn to my blog pals!!! Oh would that be fun. I'd spend the money in a mix of independent dyers and Lorna's Laces etc.
I'd spend a week boxing and mailing surprises out to you all!
Off to buy a lottery ticket!