Thursday, June 30, 2005


Burning the midnite oil. I have been up late this week, well late for me, knitting. Its the only bearable time of day to be out on my screened porch. I've started a new project! (I know I said I would work on the shawl, but its too dull to work on for more than a few rows at a time.) I'll surprise you tomorrow and let you know what it is. It has to do with JULY. Something traditional one does around this time. Can you make a guess? Go ahead. Whats my project? Of course there is a prize up for grabs. I'll make it a prize r/t the theme of this July project...........go ahead, guess. And let the fireworks begin. Hee hee. THat was a little misleading.
I miss Jan my best knitting teacher.

5 comments:

Allison said...

I think that you are knitting some summer themed socks because it has been WAY too long since you made a pair of socks.

Irisheyes Lynn said...

Are you knitting a flag? For 4th of July?

Irisheyes Lynn said...

A bikini?

Irisheyes Lynn said...

A picnic basket?

OK, I'm done now.

Kathy said...

Thanks for the guesses, AL and Lynn. THey are all wrong! Im letting Lynn post today, so there is still time left for a guess.

Blog Archive