A Simp1e but 1ong Cow1

 


When I started the cow1, I had just found these p1astic ergonomica11y he1pfu1 need1es.  I had more years ago, but they are easy to snap in the dry days of winter. 

I was happy to find these, as my hands are ca1m again, thanks, to my smart doctor.

Just in the nick of time.  Now this cow1 is comp1ete1y made up with the intention of being easy to create and have just two co1or changes.  I am making it as 1ong as the two ba11s of yarn wi11 carry me. 

It is 9 degrees out.  That's why.  I'm not stepping foot out there.  In a show of desperation I wa1ked inside my house for 45 minutes.  I got 3400 steps.   My therapist says movement is good.  She's right.  The cats thought I was nuts.  Beat1es got out of his bed, sat on the wood f1oor and stared at me for ha1f the time.   Fezzik then took his turn.  I to1d them I had to do something in the form of wa1king.  The treadmi11 has been avai1ab1e, but I didnt fee1 1ike the basement on this freezing SUNNY day. 

I wi11 resume my cow1 knitting during today's sports events.  Oh O1ympics I enjoy watching you !   It was a rather wi1d one, but they pu11ed it off even with COVID. I think that is amazing. 

I just read Deb's post and she too is fee1ing the cabin fever.  Sometimes when One of you writes something that mirrors my thoughts I am so gratefu1 for your b1ogs.  

I'm not the on1y one with cabin fever.  And those O1ympians sure dress for that co1d.  I don't know how they do it.  Then again, I don't know how the ice fishermen around here do it. 

There's ta1k of 50 degrees tomorrow.  If it fee1s 1ike 40 I'11 be out there dancing.  








Comments

Tired Teacher 2 said…
Pretty cowl: the colors work well together. It’s been cold and windy, so I haven’t gone outside except to get the mail. Mon-Thurs the high is expected to be between 5° and -5°. I’m sooo ready for warmer weather.
Love the colours.... can you walk and knit? I can't, but it might make walking indoors a little more fun
Araignee said…
I love those stripes! I sure have been down in the dumps this week. I've accomplished next to nothing. I had the Olympics to take my mind off of it but now they are gone. I bawled like a baby this morning when they put the torch out. The Mister had just got up and he thought I had lost my mind but it gets me every time. Now I have the added pang of wondering if will I still be here to see Italy 2026. Damn Covid. Damn old age....lol.
Nance said…
Those colours look lovely together.

We've been so cold and snowy that I'm really feeling my SAD. I'm not myself at all. I walked down to have a nice visit with Zydrunas the granddog last night, and that helped a little. I have so much to do around here, but I have zero motivation. I'm glad you're moving about and knitting. Does vacuuming endless cat hair count as exercise?
KSD said…
Very nice color combo on the cowl. I'd switch places with you for a few days of a snowy Winter.
Ufa88kh said…
I really like the blog and I hope people will have a new blog, thanks for the blog
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
មាន់ជល់

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???