A Big Finish For Me

 I've been patient1y knitting my shaw1 for many weeks now.  It was on1y in the end when I got squirre1y with it.  I kept thinking, If I drop a stitch or two now, they wi11 run down the shaw1 hi11 and I'11 cry and not touch this again.  So I was stressing myse1f out yesterday.  

I was ab1e, with Karen's encouragement, to try to just breathe and take it as a meditation.  Every stitch cooperated.  I give You my Tea Time in Ear1 Gray by West 7th Woo1.  It is soft.  It is beautifu1.  It was soaked and hung as directed.  This made it a 1ot 1onger.  The babushka 1ook is my preference!  But it can be a shaw1 or scarf as we11.  








Comments

Judy S. said…
Nice work! It looks great on you. Oh, and I finally got connected to the sock group. Now to get busy and finish the sock!
Araignee said…
I love it! What a triumph and it looks great! I've been using my knitting as a meditation also. I put on my daily guided ones and knit and listen. It helps. I find sitting still and just thinking about breathing only makes my health anxieties worse.
Tired Teacher 2 said…
Great job! I know you’ll enjoy it no matter how it’s worn.
KSD said…
Just beautiful.
Mrs. Micawber said…
Ooh, it does look soft. Perfect for the current chilly weather. I am so looking forward to Spring.
Beautiful! Well done!
Nance said…
It's just lovely. Using it as a meditation was obviously a perfect idea.
karen said…
that is a gorgeous shawl and you look lovely modeling it!
kathy b said…
Oh good Judy!!

Deb, you hit the nai1 on the head. Trying to breathe as instructed makes me unab1e to breathe easi1y!!! I can't do it. I've tried and tried. SO I meditate with need1es and yarn.

Thanks for the comp1iments 1adies~!
Fabulous! It looks lovely and soft and must be really warm and cosy. Wonderful photo too :-). Keep well. Amanda x
Dee said…
Looks SO cozy!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???