On to the next knit



I finished these socks on Wednesday. Although they do not match perfectly, I think they came out great. They belong to Zach now. Next up: I'm using up some leftover yarn and making a pocket scarf. I think having pockets in a scarf is a great idea. For as long as I've been knitting I've thought it would be fun to make one. So here goes. ...

My sister in law gave me a belated birthday gift at our Thanksgiving. She baked 3 boxes of Christmas cookies for me. I love cookies. What a fun and perfect gift. Since the kitchen is in the middle of a makeover, the cookies are especially appreciated!
The hopes for the coming week are priming, painting and laying the floor. :) One day at a time.....
I talk more in the comments!

Comments

Katherine said…
I new kitchen for Christmas and cookies while you wait--perfection!

I love the socks and I'm of the "nothing has to match" school. Can't wait to see the pocket scarf.

BTW I am still blogless. Must have been some mean hacker!
Beverly said…
Nothing beats a nice new pair of handknitted socks. I need to knit some.

I'm so jealous about the homemade cookies. I love holiday goodies.
SissySees said…
Cute socks. I need to finalize my plans for holiday baking... next week.
Celia said…
Tiger print, cute!

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....