Kollage Square Needle



Some have expressed interest in the Kollage square double points that I am using to knit up my shawl. This is my artsy photo of one end. They are a pretty copper color. I can see the color wearing in some parts of the point from all the use they are getting. I didn't notice this until I took a closeup. Doesn't bother me atall. Google Kollage needles and they come right up.

I am a big square needle fan. I will be buying more. Very very easy on my arm.

This opens up a whole new world of sizes I need.......hence a couple years of square needle gifts from the family! Santa brought me this pair. :)

My girl is in Alaska! Maybe she'll find a pair of Alaskan square needles for me there......
not likely. I hope I get a nice coffee mug though!
Im so happy she is taking this trip to see a friend.
I hope hope hope she sees the Northern lights.....

have you been to Alaska? I have to get over this flying thing.......I'm so jealous of her...


I'll talk to you in the comments. :)

Comments

Katherine said…
I understand! I don't fly either. It really cuts into the number of places I can go.
Bianca said…
Alaska must be beautiful... but I have never been there. Never crossed the ocean at all...but visited surrounding countries like Belgium and Germany and we also visited Sweden. Beautiful countries. But also important... I have visited every province in The Netherlands.
Anonymous said…
i'm waiting for octagon needles
Where do i buy a set?Hugs Darcy
Unknown said…
Never used square needles. How cool!

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....