Kollage Square Needle



Some have expressed interest in the Kollage square double points that I am using to knit up my shawl. This is my artsy photo of one end. They are a pretty copper color. I can see the color wearing in some parts of the point from all the use they are getting. I didn't notice this until I took a closeup. Doesn't bother me atall. Google Kollage needles and they come right up.

I am a big square needle fan. I will be buying more. Very very easy on my arm.

This opens up a whole new world of sizes I need.......hence a couple years of square needle gifts from the family! Santa brought me this pair. :)

My girl is in Alaska! Maybe she'll find a pair of Alaskan square needles for me there......
not likely. I hope I get a nice coffee mug though!
Im so happy she is taking this trip to see a friend.
I hope hope hope she sees the Northern lights.....

have you been to Alaska? I have to get over this flying thing.......I'm so jealous of her...


I'll talk to you in the comments. :)

Comments

Katherine said…
I understand! I don't fly either. It really cuts into the number of places I can go.
Bianca said…
Alaska must be beautiful... but I have never been there. Never crossed the ocean at all...but visited surrounding countries like Belgium and Germany and we also visited Sweden. Beautiful countries. But also important... I have visited every province in The Netherlands.
Anonymous said…
i'm waiting for octagon needles
Where do i buy a set?Hugs Darcy
Unknown said…
Never used square needles. How cool!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???