Cotton baby throw in infancy




1. It was nice enough to take a picture outside today. See? green grass is growing!

2. These little things knit up fast and sweet. I love the way the dye took to the cotton. Swimming pool blue I call it.

3. Nyquil blue is another thing I call it. I have a bug that came on fast and I hope it leaves just as fast. Currently breathing out of one nostril.

4. I'm going to have a contest very soon. I think I said this already but contests are worth a second mention.

5. If Curtis came to my grocery store he wouldn't pick me. I don't dress up to go shopping. I put my sunglasses on and hope no one sees me. Someimes I put on some lipstick because Fireman's friends are always shopping for their dinners and I don't want them to tease him. "I saw your wife the other day....she was UUUUUGGGGGLLLYYY!"

6. I think I need a yarnstore fieldtrip. Delevan Wisconsin is what I'm thinking.

7. Feed a cold, starve a fever. I don't have a fever. Ice cream would really feel good on my sore throat. My son has a job, if he will take it, at our Dairy Bar. I must write him a list reasons why he should listen to his mother and take this job. Im going to wrap the list around a roll of SMARTIES .

8. I"ve been candy shopping for my sweet swap pal. I cannot reveal the goodies purchased. I can say her tastes are completely different than mine and that is fun. I do love swaps.

9. I like tissues with lotion in them. I understand not everyone does.

10. I am in love with some biggy Lorna's laces yarn at my LYS. Mother's day is less than a month away.

11. I made up a word today. Kind of George Bushlike, but I like the word: Knitstructions. As in, I look at the knitstructions and wondered if they were easy enough for me to follow. Or I wish the knitstructions were more wordy and less graphy.
Can you make a sentence with Knitstructions?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I always believe the knitstructions, even when they're wrong.

Yarnstore fieldtrip--hello! Back to the Twin Cities with you! We have dozens--literally--of yarn stores here!
Grace said…
Years ago we were best friends with another, then, young couple Dave and Karen Kilkenny---they were from Delavan Wisconsin. They had 6 boys, and I was around for the last 3's births, They moved from NJ to Arkansas and then To California and I never heard from them again. I miss Karen alot!!
Unknown said…
I wish I'd read all the knitstructions before I cast on!

I don't dress up for the grocery store either. But maybe I should. I didn't know there were firemen!
Anonymous said…
Can I still wear my slippers to the grocery store if I put on lipstick? :-)

Now where the heck did I put those knitstructions?

If you'd just read the knitstructions, it would all make complete sense.

I can't wait until this project is finished so that I can shred these knitstructions.

I could go on and on. I love your new word.
Bianca said…
I uaually make up knitstructions. Even for my 12 year old, who just started to knit his first pair of socks. For him the knitstructions need to be simple; one step at the time.
Karen said…
It would be so much easier if they could put the knitstructions on a kniteo so you could just watch them on your TV. :)

Hope your cold is gone soon. I think it's starve a fever, feed a cold . . . ice cream!
Bernadette said…
Your Cotton Baby Throw looks so pretty on the grass - like a blooming flower! Great colors!

I hate tissues with lotion - I seem to be allergic to whatever the "lotion" has in it - they make my nose itch terribly!

I love your new word! It's perfect! I agree, I prefer words to graphs.
RC said…
Knitstructions shoud always be taken with a grain of salt.

Trust your instinct, not the knitstructions!

hope you are feeling better!

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....