To Merry who had a question,

Dear Merry

You are not butting in at all. I love that little one seam teddy. I hope you enjoy making him. (or her with a pink sweater)!

SLM means slip the marker. Does that make sense?

Do you have a blog Merry? You can leave it for us in the comments and we'll visit!

Happy knitting
kathy b
irisheyes

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Kathy. Thank you so much for your kind reply. This is my third attempt - It keeps disappearing! Can you explain to me about markers please? I am about to buy some double pointed needles - I have never used them before. Can you bear to give me a tutorial? No blog I'm afraid but have been thinking about it. Any Advice? All the best. Merry.

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....