Knitting towards the Superbowl...Chicago tips



My fingerless are finished. Somewhat Bears blue don't you think? In preparation for the upcoming SuperBowl game I'll be including some knitting tips.

You may want to visit FuzzyMabel.com and order some White Bear comfort cuffs if your wrists/joints are sore. They also carry Bearfoot, Mountain Colors yarn. My favorite Bears are the Blue Sky Alpaca's Bobby Bear and the one seam Bear from Blah, Blah, Blahhhg blog, posted last February.(free pattern, easy, even I could do it!)

Stay tuned. More Bear hype to come.
Please leave me your email or blog so I can thank you for your comment.

Comments

Donna Boucher said…
Congrats to your team!
Da Bears!

I hope you win!
Birdsong said…
The excitement builds! It's fun to have a team that you really want to root for. Love the mitts; what about blue nails to go with?

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???