Not angora bunnies



Here are the newest flower wreckers in the neighborhood. Despite my having a very large dog that is encouraged to chase momma bunny outta my yard, she decided to dig yet another hole and....there you have it. These 3 were somewhere entirely different in the yard, without any covering at all, so my hero is putting them with the others in the nest. I wanted ANGORA bunnies...

when life gives you lemons...you dont' get angora.



Please leave me your email or blog so I can thank you for your comment.

Comments

Pat K said…
Oooh, how tiny! Hope we can get bunny updates now.
Karen said…
Oh my goodness, they are so tiny. (And kinda ugly . . . but that will change quickly and they'll be so cute). I agree with Pat - you will update us on them, right? I don't know what's wrecking my squash plants, but I suspect it's stupid birds. When life hands me lemons . . . I don't get yellow squash. :(
Anonymous said…
Oh how cute. I hope they do ok. Please do keep us updated.

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....