Latest felted stocking. Knit picks wool of the andes by far and away the best yarn for felting these stockings.
Happy Happy August. Monday. Summer. Day.
*Do you have a mosquito bite?
*Have you been to a garage or rummage sale this summer?
*Have you purchased a knit pattern this summer?
*Have you seen someone else knitting in public this summer?
*Have you knitted with cotton this summer?
*Have you used Ravelry's road trip planner this summer?
*Have you wished Katherine a Happy Birthday Yet?
1. Yes on my foot.
No signs of west nile virus yet.
Then again I don't know the signs.
I imagine them though: Fever, yarn delerium, the like.
2. Yes. I've been to garage sales and rummage sales.
Looking for fun art for the new house.
3. Nope. Haven't purchased a pattern yet this summer.
4.Yes. Early on I think I saw someone in a doctor's office knitting in the waiting room. Nothing recently though...
5. No. I have not touched cotton yarn this summer.
6. Yes. I love Ravelry's road trip planner. I use it to find yarny shops that happen to appear when I am at the wheel and fireman is taking a break from driving. Odd....isn't it
7. Yes. ON FB. But I'll wish dear Katherine a Happy Birthday today again. I wish we'd meet. She can do a flip turn.
She inspired me to cut off my hair!!