Time for our Monday Meme!
Hope you can join in for any or all of the questions.
I love learning more about you.
(Dont 'worry about the tiny type on the photos.
I've just discovered how to write on them but I clearly have not mastered it. I'll repeat the questions so no one goes blind trying to read the TEENY tiny print.
I am silly with excitement about figuring this much out so far. )
1. Nancy gifted me these darling fridge magnets.
Do you have a special fridge magnet?
2.This was a mural on an underpass in the city. You can't see the owl in the middle very well. I have to take photos from the passenger seat as we drive by. ( Tarzan not slow down. Yes I Love the new Geico commercial with Tarzan and Jane. ) I love purple and aqua....what's your favorite two color combo?
3. This green yarn photo says: I can type on the photo now!
And Are you ready for March weather?
We had 61 degree record breaking warmth today, and it was easy to go for a decent walk today. I"m ready for March to be like a Lamb all month.
4. This is my finished cowl. I used a linen stitch pattern that I simply cannot find right now. Aren't they all pretty much the same?
I love the look and used up my Madelinetosh.
Have you ever knitted something with leftover that you liked as well as the original project? Yup. This right here.
5. Does your pet watch TV?
Fez does. He really watches it too.
He loves Nat Geo WILD television with animals on the screen.
He sometimes watches hockey.
Mostly he loves to see birds and animals moving on tv and making noises.
6.What's the biggest knitting needle you own?
I top out at a 17. Someone was using this one for their
soft and interesting blanket at the yarn shop.
7.Would you rather eat the cake or the frosting?
FROSTING every time for me! This is cream cheese frosting on
red velvet cupcakes for my Uncle's birthday.
8.We used to get into Wrigley Field free on Fridays. Every Friday.
Ladies Day. They should bring it back.
When did you last get into something free?
We got in free at the History museum during Free February.
I would have paid. It was wonderful.
9. Have you knitted more Hats in your life or more socks?
Socks. No doubt. and I'm still knitting them.
Why? because I love sock yarn
I love how you don't have to change from straights to circus.
I love the little parts.
I love wearing them.
10. Leap Year.
Know anyone with a Leap year birthday?
I do. A friend from long ago had her daughter on Leap year 2/29.
Al was due on 2/28 during a Leap year so she had a shot.
But she came on 2/27 and I'm glad.
Thanks for playing and for reading
Happy Monday. Bye February!
2. Favorite two color combination
3. Are you ready for March weather?
4. Have you ever made something with leftover yarn that you liked as much as the intended project?
5.Does your pet watch TV?
6. What's the largest needle size you own?
7. Would you rather have the cake or the frosting?
8. The last time you got into something for free?
9. Have you knitted more hats or socks in your knit life?
10. Do you know a Leap Year 2.29 birthday person?