1. Outside my window - Water main break. Brrrr those workers are freezing. So we were without water for 6 hours, and it was not a big deal. I don't have diapers to change or the like, so it was not near as big a deal for me as it is for some.
2. I am in awe of : one of my favorite pictures that Zach is selling.
I framed it for my Wonder Vet.
3. I am hearing: Rodrigo and Gabriela play their amazing duets on guitar. It is my favorite music these days.
4. I am Reading: the book Quiet. I'm fascinated.
5. I am Pondering: running for the board at the shelter.
I was asked to go to a meeting last night and to consider running.
I'm leaning towards not running.
6. I am eating: Rah-rah raisins Girl Scout Cookies.
New cookie, great taste. I'm not even a oatmeal raisin fan.
7. I am knitting: the Knotty Cowl and I still love the 4 row repeat.
I've never loved a 4 row repeat.
8. I am thankful: for so many things but above all for being able to retire from nursing.
9. I am looking forward to: visiting with Maine Coon kittens this weekend.
10. I am having fun: with my new phone camera lens. I love it.