Monday, June 24, 2013

Last Chance to Enter the Contest...

 It is your last chance to enter the contest for the malabrigo sock yarn below.  It is so lovely I want to keep it.  You have to enter your comment on the post with the shirtless man to qualify...
The pedi socks are complete.  One looks bigger because I tried it on....
I did a modified round toe that really suits my fat foot.  If anyone is interested in MY FAT TOE instructions, just let me know. 
 I think my screen hummingbirds are cute.   Friend Sharon 
brought them to me last night.  They are sold in a pair and there is a magnet one each one so they stick together on your screen.  She said she found them at target. 

Sharon also remembered Beatles Birthday.  She brought over 3 gorgeous feathers from a friend's birds.  One blue and yellow feather is at least a foot long.  Bea and Tank smell that feather like you and I would smell a steak after a lifetime of hamburger. 
Then they chase it around and carry it all over the house.  

Oh and Happy Supermoon! 








10 comments:

SissySees said...

What nice gifts! That yarn is beautiful too.

no spring chicken said...

Whew! You mean I almost missed this? Please sign me up!! :)

And I LOVE the hummingbirds.

Blessings, Debbie

Katherine said...

The moon was beautiful and we get to see it tonight too!! I love the screen birds. I have bird ornaments in my garden and I love to sit at the breakfast table and watch their wings flap. I can just imagine what Macy and Max would do with a big feather!!

Nancy said...

Screen door birds - I like that idea!

Feathers are the perfect gift for cats. Beatles will get a lot of play time with them.

Dee said...

I LOVE those screen hummingbirds. We took our screens to the porch off or I would be ALL over Target tonight. LOL

The feather story made me laugh. I can just imagine the kitties enjoying that feather.

Nancy Kay said...

Birds, yarn, and feathers for cats...what a fun post. I'm hoping the clouds will move out of the way so I can see the Super Moon again tonight. I have taken some pictures that will appear on my post Friday...

Leslie said...

I always do the rounded toe. I broke all mine when I was 12, so they are flat. I think the socks look great! Oh....GO HAWKS,

Kym said...

I love those hummingbirds! (Great socks, too.)

Lynn said...

I love your socks!!! I've been eyeing my stash to make some similar ones. Once I get thru these blue worsted......

Nicole said...

I love the hummingbirds! The socks are lovely, too. They look comfy.

Blog Archive