Sunday, October 11, 2009
Why i like to make Holiday Christmas Stockings
1. You only have to make one!
2. Big gauge, few dropped stitiches
3. So many options for adding interest for the knitter each time.
4. This Ann Norling pattern (I changed the snowflake design to trees) is easy peasy.
5. Quick, I knit it in a week with not much time to knit.
6. You can keep it OR give it away.
7. I made this one more masculine.
8. It will hold a lot of loot!
9. This pattern knits flat until the heel flap.
10. Someone will be very happy with it!
I'll talk to you in the comments. :)