Snow knitting

 I wish I could tell you that Spring temps have arrived, but I awoke to sleet and snow.   There's a 70  in our forecast for Thursday.   If you are stuck in this never ending cold with a sprinkle of hope , you are not alone! 

Our days will come.  We will be gardening, opening the windows and porch knitting .  Its almost Tuesday right.  ???? Then just Wednesday in the 50s and the long awaited 70 on Thursday

I may be pulling the blinds again later.  It helps if I don't look at it.  


Until then I will spare you the snow pictures.   I am making progress on the garter shawl for friend Lucy.  Just as soon as I can I will show progress .

Oh wait I have a question....... Can I post from my kindle and put a kindle picture on the post?  When I use my kindle it has a full keyboard with real " l" s.   But I usually have to download a photo to the fire mans computer and edit the post from there to put a photo in.     

So no winter snow images from here pals.   How are those frogs that were peeping last week doing I wonder?

Comments

Vera said…
Sounds like many had a cold and snowy Easter. Spring will arrive...the question is just when?
Araignee said…
They had 6 inches of snow up in the MD panhandle near Frostburg today. We only had cold rain thank goodness. Last week AC, today the heat's back on. Crazy.
Dee said…
We might get flurries tonight. Right now it is just a windy, cold RAIN.
Tired Teacher 2 said…
It was FINALLY warm enough today to turn down the heat and open the door for a few minutes. I’m looking forward to more days like this.
Nance said…
Wind, cold rain, wintry mix, gloomy skies...and all my daffodils are bowed and bent. I waited so patiently for them to show up and bloom, too! Yesterday's heavy wet snow did them all in.

I shall try to remember all this when the summer heat and humidity tries my small reserve of Patience.
We got the snow too! Heavy and wet - I'm really hoping it didn't hurt my bulbs - I haven't had a chance to check on them this morning
karen said…
we had a snow storm yesterday and it accumulated then it melted within an hour. What crazy weather!!!
North of Spain is doing well for late year snow. The reports are that there have been heavy snowfalls and more to come this week. we just wallow in rain down here in the south. Neverthe less I have finally turned off the heating and have hunted out a few short sleeves to wear under cardigans. Glorious spring the gardens are so full of colour. Keep well. Amanda x
"Thank you for nice information
Please visit our website unimuda and uhamka"

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???