First Wrap, it's a Wrap

 I finished my wrap during the Buck's game Thursday. It is so soft.  I am keeping this one and I'm usinig this one.  The picot edge bind off took some time, but now that it is finished, I think it is charming. 







Besides knitting, I have been putting photos and patterns on a thumb drive. I saw that I had a number of patterns  in my documents that I have not used. It was fun to discover or rediscover this treasure trove of patterns. 

The sun is shining and that is to be noted.  The snow is going away.  It is a mere 32 degrees out, however, so that hinders things again.  We may have to burn some wood from the dead trees we took down in autumn.   That's fun to me!

Comments

Dee said…
Sounds like a good day to stay in and knit by the cozy fire wearing your beautiful wrap.
Tired Teacher 2 said…
Fantastic finish on the wrap! I hope you have a cozy day sitting by the fire.
Vera said…
Lovely finish - I really like the shade of yarn. 32 degrees sounds perfect for staying inside!!
karen said…
what a beautiful finish! And since it's still chilly it can be worn :)
KSD said…
Wonderful wrap! Picot edges are a bit fiddly, but so pretty.
Araignee said…
How pretty! It's finally warming up here again. I hope we've seen the last of the freezing temps.
Lovely! DEfinitely a keeper!
Nance said…
Nice! We're stuck in the wintry temps at present, too. Very frustrating. I am sick of the cold.
Judy S. said…
Nice finish! Love picot edges; they are worth the time, aren't they? Good idea for looking though patterns. I must have a zillion but still print off new ones. In my head I knit way faster than I really do....
Jo said…
Your wrap is lovely and it sounds like you'll need it too.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???