Slowly but surely getting back to the blog routines!

 I had written the post last night and it got gobbled up somewhere .  

I had a photo of Target to show you.   If I can I wi11 put his picture up later. He's a wise older guy  Allison and Will have had him neutered, and given shots and a11 that . He hangs out in the shelter they created for him when Oklahoma turnss temporarily cold.  




Regina also, sent a photo of a large charity knit blanket in black and white.   I think Betsy is back on track with her mitten knitting charity goals. 

As for me , Im knitting the shawl and.......fingerless.  Al gave me the UNNEEK sock yarn in color way 69 . I am not knitting socks with it.  I am in need of long fingerless gloves and these are really fun colors.  The colors change often and that makes it fun for me. 

Im also watching the way the colors align for future color combos. 





I'm working hard on getting the new blog name to show on the posts as knttinggenes.blogspot.com

I think the issue is that I run Sarari and Chrome .  This may be confusing the computer mind .? Cause something certainly is  

GOod thing it is winter and I have time to create a new side blog roll  

I know I used to be able to send you an email when my blog posted, but I'm not seeing that option either .    Karen, lurkery extraordinarre uses Feed1y ? to notify her of my posts.  I have to learn about that too!

I hope to show you photos tomorrow . Stay warm.  Rest in the quiet of the after Christmas hush .

I am reading your blogs but some on wordpress.com won't allow my comment. Yesterday they did,  Here's hoping .  Because I love reading your plans and leaving you comments  



Comments

Tired Teacher 2 said…
Word Press sometimes doesn’t allow me to comment, so I sign in again and I’m allowed - odd even though I was signed in earlier. target looks shy. I hope he will feel more comfortable around Allison and Will and others. Love the striping of the gift yarn.
Sue said…
Looks like you have some interesting projects underway. I want to knit a shawl but I just can't seem to get into it. I'm not really a shawl person but there are some lovely patterns out there. Happy New Year!
Araignee said…
That's some pretty yarn doing some pretty striping!
Judy S. said…
Pretty yarn, the colors make me think of chocolate and orange, a yummy combo. It's warm (49) and gray here today, and the snow is almost gone.
What a pretty kitty! Love your stripes!
karen said…
I am hoping one day all the technology and computers work in your favor :)
Dee said…
Feedly is awesome. So easy to use.

I love the kitty! He looks quite snug in his warm spot.
Betsy said…
How sweet of Will and Al to make such a cozy spot for Target. I know he appreciates it. Computers are so frustrating. It's a love/hate relationship around our house. Our printers are refusing to communicate now. I hope things get figured out soon.
Take care Kathy and enjoy your day.
Blessings and love,
Betsy
Jane said…
Your fingerless mitts look so pretty. Learning new technology is frustrating. Hang in there.
Nance said…
Here you are, and I found you. Why bother with a new site/name if this one is perfectly okay? Make life easy for yourself.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???