Where there's a wil, there's a wa

Perhaps there is a way to work off my new fire tablet for posts. .  Did you notice I can post photos......I think. 

*Thought just occurs that I can put photos on laptop.   So.I can put the photo as on as preview, then find the preview on my kindle and adds the words .     

Sure it is an extra step but worth it to me.

I only knit one 7 foot scarf for charity so far. I am knitting a bright pink one next.   The paint by number is for fireman From Allison.   It is FINALLY snowing here.   I am so.happy ! Please pass along the blog info to our pals. I know I missed some.   



 

Comments

That scarf looks very cozy!
Araignee said…
Wow....that's some scarf!!!
Vera said…
Pretty scarf - looks so warm and cozy!!
Tired Teacher 2 said…
The chenille, yarn scarf looks snuggly!
sarah said…
Welcome back! I've missed your posts. I appreciate you e mailing me to send me your new blog info.
Dee said…
Beautiful scarf.
Betsy said…
You're back! I'm so glad. YOur scarf looks great and Fireman is very talented. You have been missed my friend.
Blessings,
Betsy
Nance said…
You are definitely finding a way. Blogger is so easy to work with. You'll be fine.
Sue said…
That's a very long scarf. I've been knitting like a madwoman since covid entered our lives.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???