1. Are more likely to burn your tongue on dinner, or sit down to it already cold?
(burn my tongue, of course, I cannot wait to put the food in my mouth)(pizza you are a culprit in more ways that one.....)
2. Do you own a pencil?
(I do. Its broke and I dont have a sharpener. The eraser is long gone. )
3. When are you most likely to drop a stitch ? :
during hat decrease? in a complicated repeat that requires frogging to fix? knitting with zeros...period.
(hat decreases have been known to undue me. I watch those stitches more closely than I watch my knitting at any other time. Those little last stitches have a mind of their own)
4. Last board or card game you played?
(we played HIVE while Al was here. A very very good thinking strategy game. Not unlike chess, but much quicker and more fun.)
I pick Flambeau
or Fools Gold
I pick skinny nutmeg.
7. Yarn barn kits
(I pick cables and the scarf is short so I wouldn't lose interest)
8. koliage or knitters pride needles? (i love square needles)
(square needles for sure!)
9. Cream, Half and half or Coffeemate?
coffeemate. every day. Even though it is the farthest thing from real dairy. They've hooked me. I can't drink coffee without it.
Walk in the Winter
I pick walk in the winter.
Enjoy the visuals of the yarn today. It is hard to beat looking at yarn isn't it?