The Predictable Gardner Knits

 There are at least 3 Bunnies in my yard daily.  I'm no Rabbitologist so I can't tell them apart. Pretty sure they are siblings.  I think they are darling.  I have lots of grass and clover and they are welcome to it.  They entertain the cats who watch them from the porch.  

Thanks to all for supportive comments.  I am kind of ashamed of myself.   For Heaven's sake we have our health, we have everything.  This house is adorable and we still love it.  The porch is my haven.  I think it is the house showings that I have to conquer.


I brought my leftover blanket to a friends barbecue last night. I think I knitted a full inch or two on it!  It is my go to for brainless knitting now that's for sure.  Good thing too or it would never get finished. 

Helping at the shelter today.  Need to visit my mom today or tomorrow.  So happy to be off on a HOLIDAY weekend!  
This is still new and wonderful for Fireman and I.   
Our climbing Hydrangea is about to bloom.   
My columbine are great this year.
The chocolate Joe pye weed is doing well and spread since last year!  
I've gone to marigolds for the sunny spots of my yard and coleus for the shade.  SO incredibly boring but they are workhorses for me. 

Have  a sweet Sunday. 
And you are all right, you ARE Not pretend friends in the least.

Comments

Caffeine Girl said…
You have nothing to be ashamed of! Showing a house is a real chore.
I love bunnies. I often see them on the bike trail.
Ah, retirement. Enjoy it. You certainly earned it!
I go for workhouse plants, too: begonias, hostas, ferns. Can you tell we have all shade?
Anonymous said…
Wild rabbits is foreign to me having been a city girl all of my life. The most we see now are feral cats hunting mice, birds, and squirrels - we had a fourth dead rodent left on our driveway this past week, sigh, but thank goodness it was gone by the time I cam back home and all I had to do was spray off some innards and pick them up for the garbage. Glad you had some therapeutic blanket knitting this weekend.
Jealous of your bunnies. Ours are still around, but oddly enough, since Rocky died, they are making themselves scarce. We don't see them much any more. Maybe they miss him too.
Mereknits said…
No worries Kathy B, showing a house is exhausting, everything always has to be so put together, no mess allowed.
Have a great day,
Meredith
Teresa Kasner said…
Your bunnies are cute, so similar to the ones that inhabit our farmyard. Guess you're not going to tell us why you're moving? That's okay. I'm here for you to support you. Hang in there and this will all pass. Good luck with it all. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)
Katherine said…
Awwwww, bunnies in your yard. They are such sweet creatures. I feel for them when Max chases them, and nearly cry when he catches one. He seems to know they are among the good guys (unlike squirrels) so he has a strict catch and release bunny policy.

I had to laugh about your left over blanket. I have been knitting "at" mine for weeks now and it's still only about a foot long. It is going to be fun when it is finally finished!
Araignee said…
I haven't seen a bunny in years. Not since the foxes moved in anyway!
Hang in there. The fun part of moving comes next. New places, new spaces and new faces!
Delighted Hands said…
The flowers are really kicking in gear! Beautiful!
Anonymous said…
It's rare for us to see a bunny here. I think we have too many hawks and large snakes.

Do you know where you want to move to? Hope the showings go well.
Judy S. said…
Wow, your hydrangeas are blooming? Our won't be out for quite a while; they're just tiny buds at the moment. Take a photo of Joe Pye, OK? I am so curious to see what it looks like. Between the bunnies and the deer, our plants are getting quite pruned! Bunnies are cute, but oh so naughty! And at the moment I am quite annoyed with the deer as I just discovered it ate all the lily buds!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???