The Light as a Feather Batueax Tutto Scarf in Isager Alpaca

 First of all, I hope all the Veterans and families feel special and appreciated today.  Thank you for your service to this great country. 

I cast off the Tutto scarf last night. 
Details in the Title of this post. 
**********
Now for The Sweater Weather Challenge meme that so many of you have detailed.  I made a few new ones up.

Favorite Candle Scent: None. I prefer beeswax candles.

Coffee or Tea: Oh most definitely coffee. Preferred coffee: Mexican!!! 

Best Fall Memory: This year: Door County with Fireman 

Best Fall Smell: Easy one: Woodsmoke

Favorite Thanksgiving Food: Turkey with Gravy

Most Worn Sweater: Can I say the Shawl my Locker Partner Crocheted for me last year?  SO so soft. 

Favorite Fall Makeup : Nail polish like Revlon's Bordeaux

Favorite Pie: Miss Pie

Favorite Fall Accessory: my Plaid sandals. I just can't give up Sandals until the snow flies. 

Favorite Fall Activity: POST SEASON CUBS BASEBALL even though it was painful 

Favorite Fall sleep: Windows open, no humidity, need another blanket on the bed

Happy Fall Y'all!
 

 

 




Comments

Stefanie said…
Yay on finishing a scarf. Will you be blocking it?
Unknown said…
The scarf truly looks light as a feather. So pretty!
Tired Teacher said…
You have had a LOT of finished knits recently. You go, girl!
Teresa Kasner said…
That scarf looks very lacy and pretty. I also love the smell of pure beeswax candles.. but I also like spice scented ones for fall. I used to roll my own beeswax candles out of beekeeping sheets of beeswax.. I guess I need to make some more of those. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)
kathy b said…
Oh No. I rarely block!!
Anonymous said…
Woodsmoke ...........yep, that IS the fragrance of fall.
KSD said…
Nice twist on the "Favorite Pie" --- but, of course!
Araignee said…
Best Pie ever...and NO calories!
Tahnee said…
That scarf looks light as a feather indeed, great knit!
Unknown said…
Beautiful shawl! Thanks for sharing.
elns said…
I heart your Pie too :) Great shawl!
Delighted Hands said…
Nice entry! Pretty scarf!

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....