Merry Mitts

1. The Unintentional Christmas Fingerless are done.
2. I loved knitting them.
3. They are not a 100% match.
4. I know better than to frogg in fairisle.
5. They are ready to be blocked. 
6. I have a friend in mind to give these to
7. Or I may keep them
8. Two color rows are my favorite. 
9. Holly Jolly oh it is only Halloween
10. I love that these became what they wanted to be...I had no intention of knitting Christmas knits, but the colors kept saying, stay with white green reds, so I did. 
 

Comments

Tired Teacher said…
It's satisfying to finish a knitting project. I rarely do Fair Isle knitting, but I do love to see the projects that others complete.
Teresa Kasner said…
Bravo to finishing a fun pair of mitts! As I say, it inspires me to try FI again. Have a super week. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)
Araignee said…
How festive!!! I love the idea of them. If I wasn't so swamped in other projects I would be casting on something similar right now.
karen said…
they look identical to me. Lovely pretty and oh so festive!!
Mereknits said…
They are wonderful and will be loved by your friend, but I think you should keep them!
Hugs,
Meredith
Judy S. said…
Looks like you had fun with these! Nice work!
Delighted Hands said…
These are so happy-hurry to block and try them on!!
Caffeine Girl said…
Those came out so well. I love two-color knitting, too. I'd have a hard time giving those away.
elns said…
These are super cute. I will completely admit to window shopping "christmas" or "holiday" yarn. You are not helping to quell these desires. hehe.
Tahnee said…
The mitts have spoken and they decided they wanted to be Christmas mitts. Love them!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???