Patterns For Spring 2015...

Just for fun, Happy Spring. 
Free Ravelry knit patterns to consider.



 This is Spring Seeds Neckwarmer.
You get to knit in big worsted yarn and look at the pretty finish!
I'd consider this.
In purple. 
I might actually be able to see what I'm doing!

 This is Cucumber.
As in, Cool as a...
It is reversible and would look great on Al!



How about Felted Spring Nest? 

 Knit Spring Ruana.
Perfect for our ever changing Spring weather in Chicago.
Odds of my knitting this: close to never : never.
But I can still love it. 

Finally, cheep cheep:
Easter Spring Chicken. 

and on that note: we are expecting snow Monday and thunderstorms on Wednesday. 
You know what I'd prefer!
Bring on the thunder!

What do you think of my SPRING collection?

Comments

Teresa Kasner said…
I love all your inspirations! I'm shopping for a shawl pattern.. for my natural white alpaca. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)
Araignee said…
That last chick is the cutest thing EVER.
Anonymous said…
I think your spring collection is lovely! Especially the felted nest, which is very sweet and the shawl which is stunning. All very inspiring.
susan said…
I hit the anonymous button by mistake!
Jennifer said…
Kathy - I love this post - especially the felted birds nest and the knit chick. You're on the same wavelength as me! :D

We got about 7 inches of snow from yesterday (early dismissal) until this morning about 10 a.m. Make it stop! But to be honest... I like snow. It will melt soon and we'll be chatting about the heat. Hahahaha.

Happy knitting! I hope spring really does show its face soon.
SissySees said…
LOVE your spring collection... and the seasonal header. So cute!! I think my girls need St. Patrick's Day ruffs now...
Tired Teacher said…
Great patterns.

I love thunder storms but could do without the lightning.
Anonymous said…
Very nice collection of patterns.

And since the weather is going to be so nasty, you'll have time to stay home and knit. There is something good to be said about lousy weather after all. ;-)
Mereknits said…
I should be able to make that nest, love all the inspiration.
Meredith
Mrs. Micawber said…
It's a wonderful collection, but what I really love is your header photo!

:D
Judy S. said…
What no Trap? Very cute patterns though. Sure hope that weather shapes up mighty soon!!!
karen said…
Love your ideas. My sis made me some felted eggs and I love them :)

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???