Valentines Through The Fisheye

 Happy Valentines Day! 
 I heart you all. 
I heart the lurkers and the comment folk and the pretend folk and the already metcha folk!
 I am very impatient when I start knitting anew.
I've tried to knit this scarf before, and have given up. 
I decided to try again. 
I had to cast on 500 stitches.
If I just push through the beginning I think I'll love it. 
I heart progress.....
 You know I heart Fireman. 
He gave me a gadget for Valentine's Day. 
This phone attachment changes the lens on the camera on the phone on the table....
To a fish eye lens. 
or a macro lens
or a wide angle lens. 

It is ridiculously fun to see the world through goldfish eyes.
Hey YOU? Where's Mr Rogers? 
I want to eat. 
I'm all silly about it.....can you tell?

Comments

Kim in Oregon said…
Have fun wtih your lens! Great present!
Pam said…
FUN gift! Now I want one. Good luck with your scarf.
Pam said…
FUN gift! Now I want one. Good luck with your scarf.
Teresa Kasner said…
Oh what FUN! There is nothing more fun than a gadget! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

_.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._
*H*A*P*P*Y* *V*A*L*E*N*T*I*N*E*S* *D*A*Y*
_.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._
Unknown said…
What a COOL new gadget! I've not seen that yet!

Perhaps this time the scarf will take off for a finish.

And... Happy Valentines Day to you, too!!
Araignee said…
Love the fun photos!
Happy Heart Day!
KSD said…
Okay, that is super cool. Nice going, Fireman!
Anonymous said…
Love the photos from the new gadget! Did you make the felted gnome? He's darling.

Nancy
SissySees said…
Neato!! We're celebrating tomorrow. I was going to take myself shopping today, but I went for a run instead and am doing laundry now. Ah, the glamorous life I lead... snort!
Judy S. said…
Love that new yarn of yours, but 500 stitches sure is a lot! Can't wait to see photos with your new lens. Happy Valentine's Day!
Mereknits said…
Happy V-Day my friend, we love you too!
Meredith
Celia said…
That lens gives an interesting perspective.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???