Day 5, 2015. The One Sentence (s) Post
The Woods are wrapped in Winter.
I am wrapped in my parka.
My "Lady Kina" is not a wrap at all.
*There had been no sign of New Years the visiting cat.
*Wonder Dog, the dog who ate only Wonder bread,
is not adopted yet.
*I walked a mile in the cold yesterday.
*I need a good audio book.
*I like non-fiction.
*Have a happy Day.
Comments
PS: I've moved my blog back to "Blogger": http://www.knitterbeader.blogspot.com/ - where you can see my slow but sure progress on my baby blanket.
Winter has settled in for a long stay. . .
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/luscious-baby-blanket/people
I like non-fiction, too, but have come across a few good novels lately. As for audiobooks, "To Kill A Mockingbird," read by Sissy Spacek, is outstanding.
And to answer your earlier question about the snowy owls - I'm in Hamilton, Ontario - about 40 minutes south of Toronto. We do get them as they migrate over us occasionally - but apparently there's huge influx this year.
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2014/12/30/invasion_of_snowy_owls_in_toronto_a_concern_for_airports.html