Day 15 2015 Getting Organized

 I spent some of my afternoon organizing my circular needles into a cd case.  I have a big hanging thing that I was overjoyed with at first. Then overtime I'd just throw any size needle back into any slot and it wasn't any different than having all the needles in a big old pile.

So, Un beknownst to me, I cleaned the family room and found an old cd case.  I put all me needles in there.  Why do I have so many size 10 circs?   I feel much more organized.   Thanks.
 This was yesterday's sunset.  I get excited when I see color nowadays.  
This is my new Trap scarf.  

I got my hair cut two weeks ago and Every time I look at it I think its shorter than the day before...hmmmmm

I'm reading :Let's Explore Diabetes with Owl By david Sedaris. 
I love his books. 

Hows your hair? What are you reading? Happy Thursday!

Comments

Unknown said…
I look forward to colorful sunsets in winter too! You've got great color in your new Trap scarf...pretty!!!

The hair needs a color touch-up and a trim...scheduled for next week. Can't wait.
Nancy said…
Isn't it interesting how we crave color in the winter!

I finished reading Between Sisters (sorry, I don't recall the author), a predictable quick read.

I just got a haircut on Monday and probably should have left it. It seems like I fight it two weeks after a haircut, then it starts behaving itself right before it's time for anger cut. I'd like to find a cut that I like and can work with immediately. Sigh!
Katherine said…
Beautiful sunset and beautiful colors on the new Trap.

Hmmmm CD case? I have the same problem with my circs--they are a tangled, hanging mess.

I'm reading Dunaway's Crossing by Nancy Brandon. It's not what I thought it would be. Actually it's better! I haven't been able to put it down and that's a problem for me this time of year.

My hair can't get any shorter, but it is getting thinner. I'm using Nioxin in an effort to keep what I have!
Anonymous said…
LOL My hair is a mess (almost time for my cute). I'm reading Maeve' Times by Maeve Binchy. That's MY Thursday.

It's cold and drizzly . . . perfect for staying inside. I just tidied the kitchen. I'm heading into the family room next. If you don't hear from me .....send HELP!
Meredith said…
My hair always stinks, I am reading All The Light We Never See, slow but interesting. Nice trap, what about Kina?
Meredith
steph said…
you had to bring up the hair-thing, didn't you? I'm having a dreadful hair day....month. blech. If you figure out why you have so many size 10s, maybe you can figure out why I have so many 2s and 3s!?!
Patty said…
Beautiful sky! Please send me your email address :-) you can pm me in Ravelry if necessary - I'm purlyspaniel (yeah ;-))
Patty said…
And my hair is ok - cut just this week :-)
Araignee said…
My hair is a horror. I need to shave it all off and start again.
I just noticed I have a ton of size 10 needles in circs and every other type. Why? I have no idea. I rarely use big needles but apparently I buy them all the time.
Judy S. said…
Great sunset photo! We saw a pretty one a couple of days ago that turned Mt. Rainier pink. No camera though. Love that new Trap!

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....