From the Grave


  1.  Here Lies John: He liked to cast on
  2. Here lies Tess Beetles: She preferred wood needles
  3. Here lies Pat Farino: she knitted with merino
  4. Here lies Kathy McNeel: she never turned a heel.
  5. Here lies Paige: she never checked her gauge 
  6. Here lies Mrs Whisker: she didn't like to Kitchener
  7. Here lies Jill Frock: she never liked to block.
  8. Here lies Betty Pull: she preferred to knit with wool
  9. Here lies Snicky Snook: she crocheted with a wooden hook
  10. Here lies Tom Brown: he never put his knitting down.

*a new post is up at Threebagsfullcorner.blogspot.com


Comments

Mrs. Micawber said…
To this cheerful company may I add:

Here lies Julie Graf, who cried when casting off.

(This is because she hated to see a project end.)

:)
Anonymous said…
LOL
Judy S. said…
Too funny! How about Melly Barn who had way too much unused yarn?
Nancy said…
I love it!

I think I'm related to Paige.
Unknown said…
Oh, Kathy, these are REALLY FUNNY. Got a good chuckle!!
karen said…
you are quite creative and funny, loved how this made me smile :)
KSD said…
Jill Frock and I would be such good friends.
Katherine said…
You are so funny!! I am definitely Mrs. Whisker.
knitterbeader said…
Cute little ditty, Kathy!!
Araignee said…
Brilliant! I'm still laughing....
Mereknits said…
Here lies Mere, who loved to swear, and frankly didn't care, if anyone was aware!
Hugs,
Meredith

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???