A Mouse, A Cat and A Squirrel

Blog pals, Meet
The Churchmouse Stole in Rowan.
This is not mine and I couldn't knit it. 
It looks soft as a cloud. 
Lynette, the owner of Threebagsfull in Northbrook knit this one. Rowan Kidsilk Haze is gorgeous, but let's face it -
I'd have to wear a mask and eye goggles to keep those tiny fibers at bay.  The yarns are beautifully designed so you don't have to do much of any thinking once you've chosen your 6 skeins. 
But you still have to breathe! 


******
Sometimes, very rarely, but sometimes, 
Pie appreciates her brother Beatles. 
She remains half his size and twice is attitude. 
It's black cat time! 
I'm getting my Halloween decorations out  tomorrow.



*********
I did not have my camera ready today when Fireman and I saw 
the funniest thing.  A squirrel running away from the Dunkin with a sprinkle donut in his choppers.  
So you have to just snicker and imagine that , Okay? 
so sorry! 
******




Comments

Nancy said…
What a mental image I have of the squirrel and Dunkin!

Anonymous said…
Oh man!!! Sprinkle donuts are my FAVORITE. I would have chased down that squirrel. LOL

I put out my October stuff today --- some is Halloween and some is just generic autumn. It makes me crazy-happy to see it all.
Katherine said…
That is so cute and funny! Even squirrels have a craving for something sweet at times.

I will dream about that shawl tonight.
Araignee said…
I want a sprinkle donut now too.
I can't put out my Halloween stuff until it looks more fallish out. It's still August outside even though it is cooler at nights.
Ingrid K. said…
Hey Kathy!!!
Wow!!! When I saw the Rowan Stole I recognized it at once (from Churchmouse - I try to absorb all their many ideas through my eyes!!!)
Tell your friend I absolutely adore her make, this is gorgeous!
I made a Rowan kidsilk haze scarf from one ball once, it is so soft!!
Your 2 cats are adorable! :)
And I'm sure it is proven that 9 out of 10 squirrels prefer sprinkle donuts from Dunkin Donuts!!! (We don't have that in Belgium but I know it)
Thanks for making me chuckle (and gasp with excitement about the Stole)
Ingrid xx
http://myfunkycrochet.blogspot.be
karen said…
my halloween stuff has been out since sept 1st. I push my favorite season :) Frodo has the mindset of a Great Dane and he's only 13 pounds..
Meredith said…
Yes you could knit this but it would put you in the hospital with respiratory issues. Can you knit with a mask on?
Hugs,
Meredith
SissySees said…
That stole is stunning. I'm pretty sure it's in my queue.

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....