Happy News

Do you see the kittens?  I was asked to foster a new cat mom,  today.  Sadly, I cannot.  I was also asked to foster 4 newborn kittens and their momma, today.   Spring must be coming because it is clearly…..kitten season. 
Anyone out there want to foster?   It is not difficult and it is a joyful process.  It does take time and laundry and litter and food.  Let me know.  We'd love to have you.  I trust my knit pretend friends in the area, and I'd highly recommend you.

This old sea dog made me laugh on vacation.  The man in the shot was about 200 years old..yet he enjoyed a day on the pier with his ted hose  on.  Fireman had something not nice to say about the dog sniffing his leg….once a fireman always a fireman. 

So in a world of bad news these days, lost planes, highway tragedies, and blown up buildings….we have a few little things to make us smile.  

I have good knit news too but nothing to show for it today..

Keep looking for the good…it is out there! 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Funny you should mention the good in life today ---- I was driving down the road and I decided that the "devilments in life) were NOT going to get me down!
Kitten season is my favourite season - I just wish I could keep them all
Gracie Saylor said…
Happy weekend, Kathy! Hope you find new families for the kitties, and are able to enjoy your mysterious stitching projects :) xx
Araignee said…
March always depresses me. I need some happy news. Maybe some grandbaby hugs this weekend will do it. Thinking of kittens makes me happy but thinking of those without homes doesn't.
Ok, I guess I am on the same level as the Fireman, because that is the first thing I thought of when I saw that dog sniffing that mans leg! So love that he was "200 years old"....too funny. Having lived in Florida most of my life (sadly not now) I use to see 200 year olds all the time, so I truly understand what you are saying. :)

Oh I can't wait to see your lovely knitting!

Wishing you a most lovely day. :)
Nancy said…
Yes, the good is out there and hopefully, more people will find it. In order for mankind to survive and to thrive, we must learn to get along with each other.
Unknown said…
Baby kitties... too much to resist! I do wish I lived close enough to you to foster some little ones.

And then there's the sea dog. Ha, ha, ha! Must have been quite a sight. Thanks for the laugh. And I couldn't agree more...that there's lots of good happening "out there," and it's heart warming to hear those stories!!They make my day.
Katherine said…
There is so much good in life--like sweet little kittens and puppies who hit me on the leg with a toy, meaning "Come play with me." How can anything be wrong in a world with such love!
SissySees said…
What a cute photo! It's been a very rough week around here too.
Anonymous said…
When I was able to foster, I cried every time I had to return them, but loved it so much it was worth it! Great post - thanks for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???