THe Ellen Report……Way Too Generous

 Ellen from the blog The Ellen Report sent me some gifts at New Years.  She paid for 2 day shipping and it arrived today….14 days late.  

Now, I'm delighted but I think she should get a refund don't you?

Pie had to sniff the new yarn, and I am casting on with it as soon as I finish posting. 
I hope it is as stripey as it looks.  I'm looking for stripe love lately. 
Ellen How did you know ?

These lovely blue sock blockers were also in the gift parcel as well as some wonderful eucalan wool wash.

Ellen, Thank YOU!!!!!!  Mail fun is my kind of fun on a wintery Saturday 

Now who can help us get Ellen a refund from USPS ?


Comments

Meredith said…
Aren't you the lucky one! i love the yarn, and Ellen is so much fun. Good luck,
Meredith
Judy S. said…
Lucky you! Happy stripey knitting!
Nancy said…
Surely the package had a tracking number - take it to the post office and ask for a supervisor - he/she should do the rest.

Enjoy the yarn and the blockers.
Anonymous said…
I agree that she should get a refund! But, who knows? Unfortunately, my experience with the USPS is that they are not very client friendly. :-(
Celia said…
The magic 8 ball is saying a refund is highly unlikely.
Tanna said…
NICE prizes!! Happy knitting~! blessings ~ tanna
Unknown said…
I love the picture of Pie sniffing out the gift of yarn. Pie must think it's purrrfect.

Yeah, i think a refund is in order; I would do what Nancy suggested. You never know, they might do the right thing!

Happy knitting.

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....