Color my World


In that I am working on the color cowl I thought I would add some color to the post today.  

I love this girls chalked hair.  So so so cute.   Al should do it in the e r for the kiddos
- what the heck maybe I'll do it too for my birthday this year ????.  I'm going to be one of THOSE old ladies..

Do you need a little beach color about now.  Just ten days into January????  We are going to get into the forties today in Chicago.    Lots of snowmelt , black ice at night and dirty cars.  The birds are so happy with the warmer weather, I need to be as observant as a bird .  

My noro cowl is pure pretty,  lots of ribbing and satisfying to see such progress quickly. My most colorful yarn choices seem to happen in the dead of winter

Finally I will leave you this Sunday with this thought

Do you think you love color images or black and whites better??



Comments

Anonymous said…
I like both ----- some shots just really pop when you go black and white. Others need color in them.

KSD said…
All in all, black and white. Shadows make you think.
Mereknits said…
It depends, sometimes color sometimes black and white, it depends on the subject matter.
Hugs and have a colorful day.
Meredith
Nancy said…
I love b/w portraits better than color ones: the person's character seems to come out more in b/w.
SissySees said…
I like both... it depends! ;)

I think I'm going to give up on finding "Sissy's needle" and cast on for a cowl I've had open on my laptop for almost a week.
Araignee said…
Great post. I need a little color. I love B&W but not in January. I want to chalk my hair too. I had a kit in my hand and put it down because I am a chicken.
Tanna said…
I like BOTH! LOL! Yes, we need a little beach this time of year... Noro is almost as good. ;) blessings ~ tanna
Unknown said…
I like both too. We've got strong winds and melting snow too. Temps in the 30's for this week. It sure beats that below zero stuff! I'm looking forward to seeing your colorful Noro knitting!!
Celia said…
I love the chalk. It's very cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???