Gifts of Knit Kinship

These ladies inspire me to knit better.
Kathy C. made this amazing top just by imagining how.
The yarn is Knitpicks Galileo.  
She knit a rectangle and folded it in half. 
Then she seamed a bit and left the rest as armholes. 

Kathy started this in the summer on my porch.  
 Karen always inspires my knitting.
She knit this vest for her mother-in-law for Christmas.
It is a classic, warm wonderful vest. 
Carol, Meg and Joanie who are not pictured
are wonderful knit pals as well.

Merry Christmas Knit Pals. 
It takes pretend friends and 
in person knit friends to make 
the knit world go round ….
I'm so thankful for both!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Me too.

I'm lucky to be surrounded by WONDERFUL stitchers and wonderful friends.
elns said…
Awesome pals with fantastic knits. I'm glad you are enjoying the holidays with them :)
Araignee said…
I miss my knit night buddies. You are so right about needing that in-person inspiration.
gMarie said…
What a lovely post to your real knit buddies. They are very important, no? g
Katherine said…
Is that last photo of you in your wonderful vest? It's such a blessing to have great knit buddies and it looks like yours are very special!
Nancy said…
I love my knitting group, too. The ladies are helpful and supportive.

The knits in this post are lovely!
KSD said…
No one group of people is more creative, nor more generous, than knitters.
Unknown said…
Ahhh, that's so nice!
SissySees said…
What a wonderful group! I need to poke my JLC crafts and cocktails group and get back in a routine for 2014.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???