Al and I have been trying to come up with a contest. I am so scattered lately. So, I'm going to ask a bunch of scattered questions. Answer any of them, then I will answer YOU in the comments I promise. I need some distraction my pretend friends, and this will be fun for Al and I . The winner gets this beachy summer blue tyedyed bag. It is perfect for anyknitter. It has a little side zipper on the outside tucked away. It has a little inside zippered pocket as well. I will be putting things in the pirze bag as we go along. Al and I will pick a winner from those who are kind enough to comment. SO here goes: You only have to answer ONE to enter. *What is the last fear you conquered? *What should I ask for knitwise for my upcoming 49th birthday? *How are you at transitions? What helps you make them? Transtition like: your children moving out, your pets being ill, moving to a new neighborhood, seasonal transtions? *What is the worst thing/best you ever knit? *Send me somew...
Comments
I tried to schedule a post for next week on my blog, but Blogger is being stubborn and not allowing me to post photos. The error message is that the server is rejecting my images. It's never happened before. Is that the problem you had recently? How did you "fix" it?
Lynn