Skydive Stole

 So sorry for the small images.  
I am so happy to announce I found the perfect project and the perfect yarn......
I had frogged a previous half knitted shawl with this yarn in the summer.  
Katherine sent me the Skydive Stole and Scarf pattern by Cabin Fever a long time ago.

So after I finished frogging and donating yarns, I went through my patterns and this one shouted to me. 

This is a lace knit up with just one row to repeat
over and 
over 
and over
and I love it. 


In other news, Pie is now grooming Beatles on occasion. 
I've never had cats that groomed one another.  
Pie's eye infection is gone so we'll hope for the best now. 

The weather took a quick turn and its very gloomy today.
Gloomy weather affects me. 
It is my goal for it not to affect me. 
After all, I'm not in the gloomy weather alone.

How do you chase the gloom away? 

Comments

Unknown said…
The yarn is beautiful...and it's going to make a wonderful stole. Good choice! The weather is gloomy here today too. We don't USUALLY have too many gloomy days, so I don't have many coping ideas. Stay busy...well,...and knit!
Katherine said…
The yarn is perfect for that shawl! It is going to be gorgeous. Strange thing about gloomy days--I love them! My Mother liked to go for a walk on gloomy and chilly days, and for some reason she liked to go to the movies when it rained. Me--I laugh in the face of gloomy days! HA! Let's take a walk.
Araignee said…
We just had a week and a half of gloomy weather that almost did me in. I like a rainy day but not when they last forever. Starting a new project always perks me up when I am down. I must have been really down because I started three new projects.
I can't wait to see that shawl finished!
SissySees said…
I have Gg in my lap. That chases the gloom away... even when I have to go back out for a meeting and she'll be ticked...
elns said…
I love the colors of your stole! They are so warm and autumny. :) Can't wait to see it grow.
Gracie Saylor said…
Lights, candles, turning on my pretend fire in the fireplace, praise music, and stitching on a project help me chase gloom away.
I'm glad you found a new project to enjoy, Kathy :)
Gracie xx
LouLou said…
Oh, I'm so glad Pie's eye infection is gone! She's such a cute little kitty. And the colors in that stole are wonderful! That should be enough to chase that gloom away right there. :-)
Tanna said…
Oooh, I'm loving the look of that yarn and that project!! Glad Pie is doing better. We've had gloomy weather all week... and I have a cold. Grrr... I'm hoping for some sunshine and feeling better soon. Hope you get a dose of sunshine, too. blessings ~ tanna
Nancy said…
Oh yeah, this is the perfect yarn for the stole.

Sun is shining here today and temps are perfect for Fall.

Gloom is chased away by upbeat music and a jigsaw puzzle.
Celia said…
Gloomy days makes me want to nap!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???