Double Your Good Luck with Two Black Cats

 I'm twice blessed with two Black cats in my life.
I never thought of them as beautiful as I grew up. 
Now I know better!
Happy Friday the 13th from all of us ! 

Pie either wants to be held or does not. 
She knows and loves Zach but simply does not wish to be held in this moment.  She is a slippery as a fish when she wants to be. 
(and no she doesn't scratch even with her nails out in this shot) 
I put some yarn in this post because this is a knit blog.
What would you knit with this one fine skein of Lace Merino chunky?   I'm still purple knitting the baby blanket.  
 Beatles is such a big black Beauty now.  He is still so sweet and dear.   You can hold Bea ANY TIME.  
I am a lucky person.  I win things all the time.
I think you need to call Good Luck to you.
GO ahead call it to you; see what happens!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh my gosh .... Pie looks like a *wild one* in that picture. LOL

With that bit of yarn, would you have enough for a chunky cowl?
Nancy said…
Sweet Pie has a wild side?

Agreeing with Dee - try to knit a cowl with the chunky yarn.
Katherine said…
Can you believe that I have never won anything in my life? It's true! So this is me calling good luck to me. "Come and get me!!"

I love the picture of Pie and Bea. It looks like Pie is looking at Beatles as if she can see him. She is certainly telling him something!

I made a headband/ear-warmer for my granddaughter with yarn very much like that.
Katherine said…
I take that back! I did win yarn goodies from your blog some time back. THAT's the only thing! I think! Heehee.
Bridget said…
I miss my black kitty, and hope to have another soon!

Please give Pie and Beatles a kiss from me for Friday the 13th!
kathy b said…
Bridget
I Love my black cats and I cant' wait for you to adopt one!!!!!
wish you lived by me I know some sweet ones at the shelter!
Celia said…
That yarn would make a nice hat.
elns said…
I love your black cats :) they always make me smile.

I say try a chunky hat with it?

There's a beanie along going on!

http://knitspiringodyssey.com/2013/09/10/beanie-a-long-with-me/
Mereknits said…
Hmmm I like that calling good luck to you, I'm going to give it a try. Love your black beauties.
Hugs,
Meredith
KSD said…
My Daddy was very, very superstitious. He always carefully avoided our solid black Gable, even petting him on occasion. But he did not like it at all.

He said Friday the 13th was a lucky day to be born.
SissySees said…
I miss Socrates, my black, mostly Siamese weirdo... he loved to ride in the car too.
Tanna said…
One of my brothers was born on a Friday 13th. He always thinks it is a lucky day for him and I always think of him when there comes one. Beauty is gorgeous! Little Pi knows her own mind. ;) blessings ~ tanna
Unknown said…
Love the cat pictures...and the yarn to satisfy the knitters! Ha. Yeah, I would probably make a nice warm cowl with the yarn; there are so many fun patterns out there.
Judy S. said…
Our black cat was great also, and we still miss her. What's your yardage on that yarn? My red Feza cowl was done with chunky yarn and the pattern is pretty flexible, quick also.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???