Al and I have been trying to come up with a contest. I am so scattered lately. So, I'm going to ask a bunch of scattered questions. Answer any of them, then I will answer YOU in the comments I promise. I need some distraction my pretend friends, and this will be fun for Al and I . The winner gets this beachy summer blue tyedyed bag. It is perfect for anyknitter. It has a little side zipper on the outside tucked away. It has a little inside zippered pocket as well. I will be putting things in the pirze bag as we go along. Al and I will pick a winner from those who are kind enough to comment. SO here goes: You only have to answer ONE to enter. *What is the last fear you conquered? *What should I ask for knitwise for my upcoming 49th birthday? *How are you at transitions? What helps you make them? Transtition like: your children moving out, your pets being ill, moving to a new neighborhood, seasonal transtions? *What is the worst thing/best you ever knit? *Send me somew...
Comments
Meredith
Glad to hear you are knitting lace socks - you'll love them.
Can't wait to see your socks!
As for my do, The Mister and I forked over a ton of cash for new windows and doors today. Ouch.
Gracie xx
Thanks for reading and commenting.
I had to get rid of iGoogle today...and now...I can post a comment on your blog. I was having trouble doing this on several blogs. I'm no "computer head," but this action seems to have solved the problem...at least I hope so!!! This is my "DO" for today...and I am thrilled. Now on to other things...
Have fun getting those socks started!