My Fellow Bloggers.....

 If you know MajorJennifer and her dog Wilma, you will see a resemblance in the Tank image today.  Wilma always has her tongue out....
Tank usually does not.  
I finished one Cherry Tree sock yesterday.  
There is a whole lot of knitting going on as my new work schedule is feast or famine.  When you are Resource team or Float pool, you work more when the census is high and you don't work at all when it is low.   This is a big change for me. If you are wondering how I am doing off the night shift, wonder no more.  I'm lovin it!
My fellow blogger Donna over at QUIET LIFE often posts landscape images.  Fireman and I were out in the country on Sunday and the sky was all Feather and Fan....


I can give a few other fellow blogger shout outs today:

Channon: Did you like the First Lady's boots?

Araignee:  You have me thinking about mother/baby gifts. 
I am thinking matching hats would be easier than matching socks....

and Finally, 
to all of you who blog, 
A part of each of my day is enjoyed when I sit down and read about your part of the day! 

Comments

gMarie said…
Nice photos - love the finished sock and the shout outs. Glad you are adjusting to no night shift and your new floating position. g
Unknown said…
Sweet, sweet picture of your cat! And the "fan and feather sky"...fantastic!

I watched the inaugural proceedings yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it all. Loved Michelle Obama's outfits! But liked looking at all the women's choices for attire.
Suburban prep said…
Hope you are staying warm
Katherine said…
Wow that sky is amazing. I am reminded that "there is nothing new under the sun." Most of the patterns we knit are naturally occurring designs. Beautiful!!

So glad you are enjoying the new schedule!

For some reason I seldom like the First Lady's clothing choices but I loved the First Daughters outfits!! Maybe it is the brighter colors that do it for me.
Nancy said…
Tank's coat complements the sock perfectly. He is such a sweetie.

Glad you are enjoying your new schedule even though it is erratic.

Knit on, my friend!
Anonymous said…
Tank is doing a great impression of Wilma. LOL

Your sky picture is beautiful. I'd say the weather is about to change from the look of those clouds.

Love Mrs. Obama's boots, but not so much the dress.
Mereknits said…
Did you see Jill Biden's book? Freaking awesome. Love your sock, although I have given them up for life I am proud of you who knit them.
Hugs,
Meredith
Toni said…
Love the kitty picture! It would save SO much time to coordinate all my knitting to match the cats, but as they're both black and white, it would probably never work. But all the cat hair.........
Pumpkin said…
Oh I enjoy hearing all about your day too! I love that image of the sky! I used to know the technical names of that kind of cloud and cloud formation, but the information seems to have slipped away from me. I LOVE it when kitties stick their little tongues out, so cute!
KSD said…
I liked the First Lady's boots very much. But, then, I am a boot girl to my very soul.
Tanna said…
Tank seems to be enjoying the new Cherry Tree sock as an afghan while he naps! ;) happy to hear you are enjoying your new work schedule. blessings ~ tanna
SissySees said…
Liked THAT she wore boots, and loved her day dress, but the rest of it... not so much. Love Tank and the Tank-inspired sock.
Judy S. said…
Cute kitty, and cute socks. I love the color. Is Tank part Siamese?
Araignee said…
Matching hats? Brilliant!
Nicole said…
Oh, I love the kitty picture! So sweet.
KathyTNY said…
Love that sky!

Love Tank!

Love the sock!
Allison B said…
Tank looks so pretty! Send him to me, Minion and him would look pretty together
Donna Boucher said…
Those clouds are amazing!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???