a WINNER

This is the B'hai Temple at night.  

The Bahá'í House of Worship in Wilmette, Illinois, is the oldest surviving Bahá'í House of Worship in the world, and the only one in the United States. Wikipedia

I can see the Temple in the wee hours of the morning as the sun rises from inside the hospital.  It is a beautiful building.  My little camera didn't do too badly; you get the idea.   


I dont know how this image became the way it is...but I love it. I just point and shoot my camera and it does or doesnt do the rest. 
This one rocked, I think. 

ON my list today:

Announce my winner of the Night Shift Contest:
Suburban Prep. Leslie that's you right??
Send me an email please!

Hit the resale shop down the block. I have a few things in mind.....

Knit knit knit the log Cabin ...Im loving the new block design with less color changes...its a GO

Wait to hear if Al's new kitten adoption went through in Virginia. Fingers crossed everyone, please. 




Comments

Unknown said…
Yes, great pictures. Nicely done, even if you are using (like me) a point-and-shoot!
Suburban prep said…
Hi
I am Maureen
I am Suburban Prep
msgb245 at gmail dot com

I have tried to find your email.
gMarie said…
Wonderful photos. Love the temple at night. Paws crossed that the kitten adoption goes through. Congrats to Suburban Prep!

Happy Little Friday. g
Nancy said…
The roses are beautiful. I think point and shoot cameras take fabulous photos.

Please share photos of the new kitten.
Anonymous said…
Beautiful roses!

Sounds like you have a nice day ahead of you.
KathyTNY said…
I love the photo of the building and the roses!

Congrats Maureen!

Thanks for the little contest! Always fun!
SissySees said…
Beautiful photos. Congrats to the winner, and paws crossed for Al's adoption!
Mereknits said…
Lots of good things on your list.
Have a great day,
Meredith
Tanna said…
yes, your camera rocked on the roses!! and that Baha'i temple is beautiful! you will miss seeing that sight after the night shift. ;) congratulations to leslie. blessings ~ tanna
Suburban prep said…
Thank you for your kindness
Maureen

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???