Super Secret Location....Second Go Round

 Clue Number One:  People Wear Colonial Dress Round These Parts
 Clue Number Two:  This Mermaid has exposed her breasts  and she's not suing anyone over it...
Clue Number Three:  AL and I found this perfect pattern for her to knit .....

Life's good when you can spend time with your grown kids.  Oh, and I fell in love with a Ham today.  Does a Ham count as carry on luggage?  I'm carrying some on......This Ham tasted so good it was like ham but like sugary bologna at the same time......I broke my vegetarianism for a bit because of this amazing ham.   How many Hams can I carry on a plane?  I've never had a Ham so wonderful.....
so have you guessed yet?


Comments

Jennifer said…
Mmmm - Virginia Ham. It's the best! Are you in Williamsburg, Mount Vernon or other Colonial garbed spot? Looks like lots of fun!
Katherine said…
Jamestown? I love the knitted square that Al is going to try! She will do a great job!!

Oh wait!!!!! Ham!!!! Smithfield? My Mom loved Smithfield ham with a passion. Yum, I can taste it now!
KSD said…
Yeah, I'm thinking Williamsburg. Virginia hams are awfully good.
Nicole said…
I don't know where you were, but hams like those are one reason I will never become a vegetarian unless I'm forced to.
Judy S. said…
You are NOT in Chicago! Virginia somewhere perhaps? Wherever I hope you're having fun!
Minerva said…
I say Williamsburg. Somewhere in Virginia, possibly another historic sight...
kathy b said…
YUP! SMITHFIELD It is!!! I had ham for dinner too...
unabashedly happy now.
Nancy said…
Well, I'm too late for the party, but I'd say Virginia.

Love the knit pattern that you found - very clever
Mereknits said…
My guess is Williamsburg, Va. How is AL?
M

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???