Friday Fun

 Having old friends for Chili and a campfire tonight.  Flowers make a house look so amazing don't they?
Here's my shawl.
Coming right along.
No issues now that I'm using a yarn that's friendly.
As Marguerite says, this is a hobby right?
No need to use MEAN yarn.

PRODUCTS THAT WORKED FOR ME THIS WEEK:

Now that Beatles and Tank wrestle daily, Bea's coat is a bit smelly at times.  I found some  I PET HEAD DRY CLEAN spray.  It makes Bea smell wonderful.   Found it at Target.

Speaking of DRY shampoos, no one had a good review for me when I was asking.....
and guess what?
I found one that works----  Salon Grafix Invisible Dry Spray Shampoo .  Found it at Walgreens.

My NOOKA watch band got really dusty in Yosemite on our horseback riding trip.  It is white. I went to the website and they said to use a pencil eraser to clean it up. It worked like a charm.

Finally, I'll plug another bloggers soaps and lotions:  Bird Bath Essentials by Robin from the Robin's Nest are lovely.  I am using sea salt and lotus blossom on my already dry hands.  It has a very mild scent.  Robins hosting a give away....head over there and enter her contest...

Happy Friday



Comments

Nancy said…
If you'll sprinkle just a bit of cheddar cheese on the top of the chili, I'll sit by your fire and enjoy it and the conversation.
Unknown said…
Sounds like you have found some wonderful products.. . that work!! Have a wonderful chili dinner!
SissySees said…
I'm with Nancy; love cheddar in my chili and cornbread on the side.

And I've yet to find a dry shampoo that works, so I'll see if I can find that one.
Judy S. said…
Have a fun campfire! Love the shawl. Great color!
Mereknits said…
I'm coming over for leftovers so don't eat it all up.
Hugs,
Meredith
Olivia said…
Bummer about the yarn! I do hate those cotton blends- sorry.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???