Knit friends inspire me




There is something about knitting in our alone moments that is wonderful.
AND
THere is something about getting together with other knit friends that is equally
as wonderful.

Yesterday I met up with Kathy, Carol and Joany. Joany is nearly twice our age, (sorry to tell Joany) and she amazes us every time we knit together. Yesterday Carol and JOan were knitting their Feather and Fan Stoles in St. Charles Rittrato.
It was like I had an itch that couldn't be scratched. Halt all the current plans, I have to go get that yarn and join them. Kathy has already finished hers.

Kathy is knitting a train scarf. She calls it a train scarf because she knits it on the train on the way home from her job. I love the colors. Kathy also has me convinced I cannot live, simply cannot continue to live, without some Sympbhony needles.

I have to go now, and buy that yarn. After all, it is nearly a week into the New Year......

I WOULD LOVE YOU TO LEAVE A COMMENT>

Comments

Nancy said…
My knitting group meets every Tuesday night, and it is so much fun to visit, to laugh, and to show what we are knitting. The group has a wide age-range, but we are fast friends. I LOVE my knitting pals.
KSD said…
Feather and Fan is such a great pattern to come back to again and again . . .
Celia said…
Knitting with friends is always fun.
Katherine said…
Looks like a fun time and the feather and fan shawls are gorgeous! I don't know about Symphony needles but I love my Signature needles! So I looked up the Symphony needles and now know why--I don't knit with wood needles. Don't know why!!
Anonymous said…
Knitting friends are the best friends -- well, at least that is what I think. :-)
RedClayLady said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
RedClayLady said…
Don't go looking for "Symphony," hon--I was using Signatures yesterday. Symphonies are wooden. . . .Kathy C.
SissySees said…
Pretties - the knits and the ladies.

I have that problem too. I call it knitter's ADD. Oooh, shiny!!!
Lynneb said…
Kniiting friends are the best ever....even our blog pretend friends!
Beverly said…
I love getting together with my knitting group and beading friends. Sometimes we don't get much done but it is always fun.
Dorothy said…
I love feather and fan! Have fun!
Grace said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grace said…
Oh I love that pattern and I must find out about that yarn, I think you are inspiring me again!
Grace said…
can you share which pattern they are using so I know how much yarn to buy? Please Pretty please
Z said…
I was only able to knit with a bunch of other knitters one time. And even that was kind of hard because I needed help in learning how to knit some socks, but since I had nothing with me, I didn't get much help.


But maybe one day, I will get a chance to have myself and a bunch of other knitters together, and have some fun. Looks like a great experience.
kathy b said…
Grace

Im sending you all the information in an email! Aren't you all laughing? Grace, the lace mind, is asking me a question!~
kathy b
kathy b said…
If you left a comment here and I erased it, Im so so sorry. I have a new computer and IM still fiddling with the buttons...I didn't mean to erase any comments.
Sweet Stitches of Violet Marg. I erased yours. ARGH. Technology....

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???