Interprete these instructions for me please;....


I came across these baby booties on Ravelry yesterday. I think they are adorable. The only thing I don't really get is how to keep moving the start point over every row. It is a drops design pattern. Has anyone made these ? Does anyone get the instructions ? Help pretend friends, I know someone will explain it to me better than the instructions on the site do.

I'm listening to Pandora's Christmas mix now. Wow I love this site and how you can say you like or dislike a song. Do you ...Pandora????

I tried to do the other picot edge sock last night and messed up the picot. Reminder to self:
do not do the picot edge in the near dark by the glow of the TV. I had no problems doing it in daylight today.. Carole's picot edge is great and eliminates the need for sock ribbing on the cuffs.

Nancy asked for the Lemon Cookie recipe yesterday:

Super easy and super good:

From allrecipes.com

Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Crisp Little Lemon Cookies:
1 (18oz) lemon cake mix
1 cup rice krispie cereal
1/2 cup melted butter
1 egg

mix the ingredients together well. Form little balls with the dough . Place the balls on a cookie sheet and bake 10 minutes. Mmmmmmm. Delish.



I WOULD LOVE YOU TO LEAVE A COMMENT>

Comments

Nancy said…
Thanks for the recipe. I've never seen anything like it before. I sounds delicious. THANKS

Sorry, I can't help you on the sock pattern.
Judy S. said…
What are they called on Ravelry so I can take a look. Not that I'll understand either, mind you. LOL
Karezybear said…
Can real friends interprete?:)
Cast on, then k2,p2 til 3/4" creating cuff. Then, 1 round P1,K2,P1. Then a four round repeat that goes like this:
Round 1: k2,p2
Round 2: k2,p2
round 3: k2,p2
round 4: p1,k2,p1
repeat these 4 rounds til desired length the follow decreasing instructions. Hope this helps. Knitting tomorrow at Grandpa's. Hope to see you.
Katherine said…
I do Pandora and I love it!! It's always nice to have it playing in the background.

Booties--what Karezybear said....
Beverly said…
I was also going to ask for the name of the pattern but I see that someone is already familiar with it. I hope you get it worked out.
SissySees said…
I don't Pandora. I don't have speakers at work and Gretchen gets weirded out when the laptop sings.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???