Puss and Boots



Hey I'm sharing some good Chicago weather with you today for a change. Aren't the colors amazing in our woods? Hucky loved loved loved this bridge and these trails. Do you think I should teach Beatles to walk on a leash??? He's young enough....Do you know anyone who walks their cat on a leash??

I'm knitting a pair of socks and I'm anxious to be finished. It is the old Second sock syndrome here in the Second City. I'll show them to you soon. I'm going on a tiny yarn crawl with Al tomorrow.

She's all about the dance legging revival, and she's asked me to knit her a pair. She knows her momma is all about rows and rows of stockinette! I may do some real fair isle in the rows and rows. She wants to wear them over her boots.

There you have it; Puss and Boots. I'm all about the title today.

Comments

Beverly said…
Beautiful fall colors! I'm thinking about knitting some for my nieces.
SissySees said…
Beautiful photos!

See... I didn't love leg warmers the first time around, but my legs are often cold since I wear skirts... Hmmm...
Katherine said…
The photos are beautiful!! Some people about a block away from us when we lived in the Chicago area walked their cat on a leash. It would drive our dog crazy. It also bothered DH. He said is wasn't natural!
Celia said…
I can't wait to see the socks! Nice fall color.
Alyssa said…
My dad's cat doesn't walk on a leash, but he knows how to come when called and he stays by him when he goes out - it's so cute to watch! We don't have a leash law for cats where I'm from, just dogs, so...

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....