AL's knitting progress, More Last Minute Knit Gifts Cowl



I love the blue she's using. Radar wanted some face time.....his eyes are the color of Al's WIP. Radar thinks kittens are great, in general. He actually likes dogs, cats, kittens, anything....and especially meeses......

I'm still shell crocheting with the pank, as my friend Channon says, suede yarn. I am alternating between that and the water colored lace stole/scarf. Porch knitting is nearing its peak....today's porch forecast is :

Warm and breezy with a chance of margaritas...

Comments

SissySees said…
Oh!! Lovely blue - both Radar's eyes and the knit. I need to forward you the watermelon 'rita recipe a friend sent last week...
Anonymous said…
Radar is mighty handsome!
Beverly said…
I love the shade of blue. What yarn is Al using.
Alyssa said…
I would be worried about Radar eating the kittens! Well, at least, that's what my dad told me our guy cat would do if we got a kitten... Wait, was I being lied to my whole childhood!?
Katherine said…
I think cats and dogs have gotten a bad rep for being enemies! My son's cat Colby loves Macy and also loves their new kitten Cassie. (Cassie has blue eyes like Radar). Macy is never quite sure what to do with Colby but at least she doesn't go into attack mode!

Al's cowl is lovely. Looking forward to seeing it finished.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???