Another Toast Post



I hate to boast
but
this is another Toast post.
I love this pattern,
and this roast:

(I'll bet it isnt' new to most....)

Primary colors veggie Roast

1 Package Good seasons garlic and herb dry dressing
3 T. olive oil

Cubed Green peppers
Red peppers
Yellow Peppers
Carrots ......cut into very thin rounds
Sweet onions....nice big curls of them
zucchini....keep the skin on

Toss the veggies with the oil and dressing mix.
Roast at 400 degrees on a cookie sheet for 40 minutes

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the color of the mitts. So pretty.
Katherine said…
The mitts are to die for!! Love them!

Just curious, do you use a mandoline slicer or a food processor or a chef's knife to slice your veggies? I think it is interesting how people prepare foods differently.
SissySees said…
Love the mitts! That yarn is fab - as is that recipe!
kathy b said…
katherine

No special slicing here. I ought to learn something .....Just trying not to cut my fingers.......how do you slice and dice?
Katherine said…
To answer your question--I use a very sharp chef's knife most of the time and occasionally the food processor. I have always wanted a mandolin(e)? slicer. Maybe that would be a good Mother's Day gift! Hint, hint to DH.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???