These are a few of my Favorite THINGS Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By kathy b - April 12, 2011 I WOULD LOVE YOU TO LEAVE A COMMENT> Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Grace said… just adorable!!!! Ling said… So cute! I love cats and kittens and would have them - except hubby has developed a cat allergy! SissySees said… So sweet... makes my nose itch just to see them, but still cute! Katherine said… What a sweet face and that little furry belly--be still my heart!! Celia said… What cuties!! Anonymous said… I would comment, but the adorableness renders me speechless!! Z said… Too cute!Do people ever make outfits for cats the way they do for dogs? Ann said… Do those cuties have homes? Lani said… How absolutely adorable! I think every house should have a kitten (hint hint, Ann!) Judy S. said… So very cute! Yarn Miracle said… Oh no! Where are their mittens? 2ply on Ravelry said… Awwww - so cute! Karen said… SSOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!!! Love them! And you!
Comments
Do people ever make outfits for cats the way they do for dogs?