What could be better than the Cub home opener?


Oh Yeah. Robert Redford is throwing out the first pitch.....sigh....

I WOULD LOVE YOU TO LEAVE A COMMENT>

Comments

Kim said…
Are you serious? I've been in LOVE with Robert Redford for over 40 years.


***sigh***
Patt said…
HUBBELL!!!!!Love it!
kathy b said…
Help

WHat does HUBBELL mean PAtt? Anyone????
Kim said…
This is a photo of him playing Hubbell Gardner in "The Way We Were." A movie in which no other man has ever looked so dazzingly perfect.
Katherine said…
Hubbell Gardner--"Everything came a little too easy to him." You have just made my day. Thanks Kathyb!!!
SissySees said…
There's something wrong with me. I just don't have crushes. He's aged well and is still a nice-looking man, but... ??
Celia said…
**Swoon!!**
Patt said…
Thank you! because of reading your blog I got to see RR throw out the first pitch! I am in Atlanta now, but we used to go to the Cubs games and sit in the bleachers when I was a kid. We would make a banner to try and get Jack Brickhouse's attention so that he would show us on TV and our Grandpa could see us! Today, I was at work and said turn the Cubs on and got to see all the opening day stuff! Thanks so much! And I guess "Hubbell" shows my age!!!
Karen said…
Mmmmmm!!!! Can't get much better than that!

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....