RED TEAM TAKES AND REPLACES


I talk more in the comments!
The RED TEAM ACTION: CC (Lorelie) chose the pictured yarns and goodies. Kim in GA get ready she is sending the box out to you tomorrow! Way to go red team. I have the prize chosen for the winner of the raffle that I will hold once the first team to get the box back to me, finishes. Should I tell you what it is?

Comments

Unknown said…
They are so awesome! I love everything I took & I have the box sitting next to me to mail out tomorrow! Be watching for it Kim!
Grace & Peace, C.C.
Beth said…
No, don't tell what the prize is - surprises are more fun.
Kim said…
I am SO ready!! Come on, Ms. Postal Carrier. . .
Anonymous said…
This is so much fun! I love seeing what everyone takes. I was going to say "yes" tell us what the prize is but Beth is right, we need to wait and be surprised.
Katherine said…
I've never done that before!! I clicked post before I put in my name and am now "Anonymous." Kathyb you have an anonymous stalker!! LOL

Popular posts from this blog

The nearly Thousandth post Contest

Talk to you in the comments Contest

Cookie Sheet Blanket Contest .....